In the environmental site assessment Allied Environmental Services Pty Ltd provides consulting at every stage, as follows:
- Phase I and Phase 2 Environmental site assessment (ESA),
- Sampling of soil, groundwater, surface water and sediments,
- Determination of the extent of site contamination,
- Phase 3 Remediation Action Plan,
- Phase 4 Validation of Environmental Remediation and inspection of clean-up activities,
- Waste classification and control of disposal,
- Liaison with authorities,
- Record of site condition.
One of the most important steps in a real estate transaction is the determination of environmental condition and identification of potential contamination on a lot of land. The likelihood of contamination is usually identified during a Phase 1 environmental site assessment.
A more comprehensive investigation is undertaken in order to establish the presence of actual contamination on site. The process of Phase 2 ESA involves sampling and assessment of soil, groundwater and surface water, as well as the assessment of buildings and structures. Depending on the planned use of a lot of land, different environmental criteria are applied in the assessment. Where necessary, a remediation action plan is prepared and an environmental clean-up involving remediation of soil, surface water, groundwater and sediments is undertaken. Upon proper clean-up and remediation a site condition report is issued.